"Charles Street Trio, A Novel in Three Voices." All three authors were interviewed for a New Books Network Podcast.
You can find the book here:
Here's a video book trailer:
Thank you all for your support and encouragement as I celebrate the first anniversary of Widowland's publication. It has been an incredible year and I am very grateful for all the attention my 17 poems, published in a beautiful edition by Green Bottle Press, received:
• Launches in New York and London, and a book and guest-speaker tour in Paris
• Interview by Sharon Israel, host, Planet Poet--Words-in-Space, The Writers Voice WIOX Radio
• Article and review in The Highlands Current
• Finalist for The Eric Hoffer Book Award
• Recommended book list, US Review of Books
• Nomination for a Pushcart Prize
• Reading, guest-speaker at "NYC- Area Widows and Widowers Soaring Spirits"
It has been quite a ride! The travel was exciting, the new friends I made are wonderful additions to my life and the big changes in both my professional and personal lives are thrilling. I am so appreciative of everything that has come my way. I am now leaving Widowland behind to concentrate on other writing projects: among them revision of two completed manuscripts, a novella, The Red Couch and a book-length memoir, Blue Crete for future publication.